How to access PLDT Home Fibr Router admin account? It’s been a while since PLDT sent emails or letters to their subscribers, informing them, about the change of their policy. The letter stated that to access the root admin of PLDT Home Fibr’s Modem/Router, the subscriber must sign the waiver first.
But many are skeptical to sign the waiver, that includes myself. Why? It simply because the waiver is so advantageous for PLDT. Everything will depend on PLDT’s own discretion.
PLDT Fibr ONU Users
Although the change of the policy does not really affect all PLDT subscribers. Since not all subscribers are advance users that cares about the Modem’s root access or PLDT Fibr Router adminpldt. However, for those advance users it’s a big loss.
As one of the advance users that struggle to access the PLDT Fibr adminpldt. I tried to call PLDT for help to access the PLDT Fibr’s root admin again, but to no avail.
Access PLDT Fibr adminpldt
Today, the search for the solution is over! I will be guiding you on how to access PLDT Fibr ONU Router adminpldt without signing the PLDT Waiver.
Important Note: This will work only on PLDT Fibr ONU Routers.
First, we need the following:
- http://192.168.1.1/fh – this is the IP address of ONU Modem router or the URL we need to get the user interface of our PLDT Fibr Modem.
- First PLDT Fibr username: fiberhomesuperadmin
- First PLDT Fibr password: sfuhgu
- Second PLDT Fibr username:adminpldt
- Second PLDT Fibr password: 6GFJdY4aAuUKJjdtSn7dC2x
Please take note of the information on the list above. We will need that URL, usernames and passwords as we go on.
1. Now, open a web browser and copy 192.168.1.1/fh paste it into your browser or simply click this 192.168.11/fh to open the Fibr Modem/Router User Interface.
2. Input the first username and password, click the login button or hit enter.
3. Select “Debug Switch”
4. Enable “Web Admin Switch”
5. Click “Apply” and “Logout”.
ONU Fibr Default username & password
6. Browse again to 192.168.1.1/fh.
7. Type the second username and password.
8. Hit “Enter”
Congratulations! You just accessed the adminpldt account of your PLDT Fibr Modem/Router. Do you found this post helpful? You are free to share this with your friends that encounters the same issue as yours.
This is from my own observation: access to your adminpldt Home Fibr is just temporary. The “Web Admin Switch” will automatically disable itself after several hours. So, you need to repeat the steps again, if you want to enter the PLDT Fibr adminpldt again.
I don’t know why this happen, but I think PLDT did this for a reason. It may be good for us, the subscribers. What is your opinion?
Lastly, please keep in mind that by accessing the adminpldt account of your PLDT Home Fibr, also means, responsibility. Do not abuse it, know your limits. If you are not the owner or the paying PLDT subscriber, you should restrain yourself from getting access to it.