As a PLDT subscriber, you need to know the PLDT default password of your Modem/router (gateway) to gain access to your PLDT router or gateway. It will not only give you control over your router’s settings and internet connection but will also help you secure your LAN.
- 4 Very Easy Ways to block Hackers and Secure PLDT Home DSL WiFi.
- How to access PLDT Fibr using Telnet?
- 15 New PLDT default password and username | Updated
- How to DISABLE AP isolation on PLDT Fibr?
Things we need to gain access
These are the things that you can do; change the PLDT WiFi password, set a firewall, Filter URL, Mac filtering, and more. Isn’t it important? So, take your time to scroll down below and get the default password for your gateway’s model and brand.The recent update for PLDT Fibr default password as of July 3, 2019 click here!
By the way, the other important thing that you should know aside from the PLDT default password is the I.P address of your gateway (modem/router). For most PLDT gateways, 192.168.1.1 is the default I.P address with some exemption of course.
The Ultera WiFi modem/router has a unique I.P address out of all PLDT products, it’s 192.168.15.1.
- Adminpldt not working on PLDT home DSL? How to access again?
- PLDT Home Fibr plans (1299, 1699, 1899 & 2899) | Which is the best for you?
The seven default passwords below might not work due to changes made by PLDT in recent months. You may check the 15 new PLDT default passwords 2019 to get you updated of the new passwords and I.P addresses.
- admin & 1234
- adminpldt & 1234567890
- homeultera & homeultera
- homebro & homebro
- voip & 1234
- telecomadmin & admintelecom
- admin & admin
For PLDTHome MyDSL subscribers the default username and password is user: admin & password: 1234. How about the PLDT default Admin password? It must be user: adminpldt & password: 1234567890.
PLDT Home Bro Ultera Default Password
For white Ultera 4G/LTE
User: homeultera & Password: homeultera you may also try the User: homebro & Password: homebro.
For black Ultera LTE
User: voip & Password: 1234, please keep in mind also that the PLDT Home Bro Ultera doesn’t have the same router address of PLDTHOME DSL. Instead, it uses the 192.168.15.1, please take note of this.
PLDT Fibr Default Password
PLDT Fibr is the new PLDT product and it’s also the hottest because of its speed offer. But what is its default admin password and username?
User: admin & Password: admin. However, for PLDT Fibr Huawei user you should type User: telecomadmin & Password: admintelecom.
The above 7 most common PLDT default password & username will surely work on all PLDT acquired modem brands such as Huawei, kasda, and others. If in any case, you are not able to log in on your PLDT router address follow these simple steps.
- Open a command prompt by going to Start -> Accessories -> Command Prompt (Windows 7 & 8 users) for (Windows 10 users) you may click the Windows logo/start menu ->all apps ->Windows system -> Command prompt.
Tips: You may press Windows logo+r then type cmd for faster access.
- Once it’s open type ipconfig/all. Look for Ethernet adapter Ethernet and find the DHCP Server or Default Gateway. It must be your PLDT modem/router IP address.
- Input it on your browser and you should be able to see a login prompt. Type your PLDT Default Password and username to gain access.
What if, you still cannot access your PLDT mode/router despite all of the methods above? In that case, feel free to contact PLDT support team. For faster response, it is suggested to visit the nearest PLDT office.