Mozilla Firefox Offline installer
- Internet dependency
- Ease of Use
- Speed of installation
- Fast installation.
- No internet connection is needed.
- Automatically updates to Mozilla Firefox latest version.
- It takes time to download.
- It should be downloaded fully before it can be installed.
- The Offline installer is bigger than the default Mozilla Firefox installer.
Download Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer
- Google Chrome Offline installer latest version
- Download Avast Offline installer latest version and update
Why use Mozilla Firefox offline installer?
Mozilla Firefox offline installer, why? When you search and download Mozilla Firefox , almost immediately the installer is saved on your download folder. Then, when you run the installer, it will take sometime to finish. Is it an installer or a download manager?
Technically, it is not an installer but a download manager that downloads the temporary Mozilla Firefox installer and install it afterwards. So, why should I need to have a Mozilla Firefox offline installer? If you have a good internet speed and want to install on one computer only, you don’t need it.
However, if your internet speed is not good and you intend to install Mozilla Firefox on many computers. A Mozilla Firefox Offline Installer is best for you.
Personally, I encounter such issue when one of my client called me because he cannot install any browser that includes Mozilla Firefox. So, first I checked his internet speed and it’s worst, at around .30 Mbps. There is no way that I can install any browser in it via internet installer.
What I did was, I went home, downloaded the latest Mozilla Offline installer on my computer, saved it on my flash drive. Then brought it back to my client and installed it on his computer. That was just some of many advantages of an offline installer.
Mozilla Firefox Offline installer is just 42 Mb in size and it can run smoothly on any OS, be it Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. The good thing also about Mozilla Firefox is that it can run even on old computer hardware. Below is the basic or recommended software and hardware requirements.
- Windows XP SP2
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Pentium 4 or newer processor that supports SSE2
- 512MB of Memory Stick/RAM
- 200MB of hard drive space
- Mac OS X 10.6
- Mac OS X 10.7
- Mac OS X 10.8
- Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 processor
- 512 MB of Memory stick/RAM
- 200 MB hard disk space
Note: Linux distributors may provide packages for your distribution which have different requirements.
For Linux users you need to install the following libraries or packages for Firefox to run.
- GTK+ 2.18 or higher
- GLib 2.22 or higher
- Pango 1.14 or higher
- X.Org 1.0 or higher (1.7 or higher is recommended)
- libstdc++ 4.3 or higher
These are libraries or packages that are recommended for optimal functionality.
- Network Manager 0.7 or higher
- DBus 1.0 or higher
- HAL 0.5.8 or higher
- GNOME 2.16 or higher
What do you think is it really advantageous to use Mozilla Firefox Offline installer?