Internet Explorer 11 Offline installer
Internet Explorer 11 (Offline installer) is considered as the fastest and safest browser for Windows 7 users. In fact it is the recommended browser for Windows 7. However, Internet Explorer 11 also works well with Windows 8 , Windows 8.1 and Windows 10.
- How to install Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 7?
- Download Internet Explorer 11 Offline installer.
- How to install Internet Explorer 11 in Windows 8.1.
- Download Chromium latest version
- No internet connection is needed.
- Faster installation.
- Bigger file installer.
- Has six (6) prerequisite updates; if your Windows isn’t updated.
- The installation is faster than the default or online Internet explorer 11 installer but slower compared to other browser offline installer.
Internet Explorer 11 Offline installer System requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1. Windows 8, 8.1 and Windows 10.
- CPU/Processor: At least 233 MHZ processor, higher is better (Pentium processors are recommended).
- RAM/Memory: 512 MB or higher.
- Hard Drive Storage Space: 70 MB HDD space.
- VGA Display: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher-resolution monitor with 256 colors.
When installing the internet explorer offline installer it will try to automatically install the prerequisite components. However, there were instances that the process will fail. Thus, you need to manually download and install the prerequisite updates below before you can install Internet Explorer 11.
64 bit prerequisite updates:
If you have a 64 bit system type you need to download the 64 bit prerequisite updates. However, if you are using the 32 bit version the former links above must be your choice.
See also: Google Chrome Offline installer.
See also: Mozilla Firefox Offline installer.
Now it’s time to install Internet Explorer 11 offline installer. Simply double click the .exe files, follow the installation wizard until finished. Restart your computer and you just successfully installed the Internet Explorer.
What’s next? You need to select or run another updates, keep in mind that these are optional. Like the Microsoft Free antivirus, Acrobat Reader, Windows firewall and etc. You may also run Internet Explorer optional updates given below:
You need to download the Windows 8.1 update for Internet Explorer 11.
Then, you can start installing Internet Explorer in Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
What’s new with it?
- The new tab option is much easier and faster.
- Add site to start menu.
- F12 Developer tools.
- In Private Browsing.
- Turn on Tracking Protection.
- ActiveX Filtering.
- SmartScreen Filter.
What do you think about the latest Internet Explorer? Please be guided that Windows 10 users have both Internet Explorer and Edge. So, we decided not to provide specific tutorial or download for Windows 10 users.
However, in case that your Windows 10 has no Internet Explorer, you are welcome to download it via our download button above. You don’t have to worry about compatibility because Windows 10 is 100% compatible with Internet Explorer latest version.
Internet Explorer 11
- Internet Dependency
- Speed of installation
- Ease of use