IRPStackSize Error and Solutions
- Click Start, Run, enter regedit and OK.
- Find and click the following registry subkeys: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesLanmanServerParameters
- Click Edit, point to New, then click DWORD Value (note: this is applicable if the IRPStackSize parameter is not present in your registry subkeys but if it is already there just follow the steps 5 and 6).
- Type IRPStackSize, and press Enter to name the value.
- Click Edit and then Modify.
- In Data Value box, change from Hexa to Decimal then type 15 as value.If problem persist climb the value a bit higher such as 16 – 19. In my experience 20 works fine.