Smartbro MF627 not compatible with windows 7?
What I did to make Smartbro MF627 run on Windows 7
- I removed the old Smartbro MF627 installation from the control panel.
- Restarted PC.
- Plugged the Smartbro MF627 modem, an autorun appears, I choose the “folder” instead of “exe” files.
- I browsed the “install folder”.
- I right clicked the installer, selected the “troubleshoot compatibility”.
- Another window appeared, I chose the “Try the recommended settings” then waited a few seconds until it finishes resolving the issues. Then, hit the “Start Program” and “Next”.
- Saved the settings.
- Now the installation has just completed.