Back then, there is only one PLDT IP address that I know and use to log in to my PLDT router, and that is the, 192.168.1.1. However, gone are those days, that was 20 years ago.
Well, that’s how fast time flies. Today PLDT has different IP addresses on their various routers. To name a few, please see the list below;
- Arcadyan & so on
What is an IP address?
- 15 PLDT new Default passwords and usernames
- Access PLDT Fibr adminpldt account
- How to access PLDT Fibr using TelNet
An IP address is a combination or string of numbers separated by periods that identifies network devices using the network and internet protocol to communicate over the network.
PLDT is using a modem/router, also known as Gateway, which is a network device. Therefore, it has, or it needs an IP address for it to communicate on LAN and WAN.
AS PLDT subscribers, we need to know our PLDT router’s IP address for us to get into it and change default settings for personal and security reasons.
By the way, the IP address is not enough to access your router. It would help if you also had the PLDT default passwords.
PLDT IP address for Huawei
Huawei is one of the newest addition of PLDT routers and still using the legacy IP address 192.168.1.1.
The first PLDT router I got as a PLDT DSL subscriber is this one. It is still using the old IP address but made changes to home DSL users, please see below;
- 192.168.1.1 for Baudtec Bizbox
- http://192.168.1.1/super.htm – Baudtec RN243R4-A6
- http://192.168.1.1/admin/super.asp – Baudtec RN104VR4GCH-2S-A3
Prolink PLDT IP address
Prolink is my first PLDT router, as a subscriber. I got it when I applied for a DSL connection. I could still recall when it was still using the default IP address 192.168.1.1, but series of PLDT firmware updates changed it to two or more IP addresses known today.
- 192.168.1.1 for basic admin
- http://192.168.1.1/admin/pldt.asp – Prolink PRS1841U
- http://192.168.1.1/pldtadmincel.htm – Prolink PRS1241B
I never had a chance to configure these routers because usually, these belong to business plan subscribers.
- http://192.168.1.1/p1d+zyx31%[email protected] – Zyxel amg1302-t10d
- http://192.168.1.1/ – Zyxel Bizbox VMG3926-B10B
- http://192.168.1.1/p2d+zyx31%[email protected] – Zyxel VMG1625
I am not familiar with this router never see one of this. This router is for DSL subscribers.
- http://192.168.1.1/arcadmin – Arcadyan VR9517PAC22-A-PP
iGateway IP address
- http://192.168.1.1/TelPlusAdmin – iGateway ADSL GA0.ET263-4
ONU router IP address
ONU router is the new face of PLDT routers, at least for Home Fibr subscribers. When I migrated to PLDT Fibr, this the router issued to me. Like the Prolink router, to access it, you need to use the legacy PLDT IP address 192.168.1.1.
However, with the recent firmware updates, ONU routers now use 192.168.1.1 for the basic admin account and 192.168.1.1/fh for the advance admin account, also known as adminpldt.
- 192.168.1.1 or http://192.168.1.1/fh – Fiberhome AN5506-04-FAT
- 192.168.1.1 or https://192.168.1.1/fh – Fiberhome AN5506-04-FA
What is your PLDT IP address? If you have a different IP address or if yours are not listed here, feel free to comment below.