If you miss my article about, “why should I delete browser’s history and cookies?” feel free to read it here.
How to remove browser history & cookies in google chrome in three (3) clicks?
1. Click the “Customize and control google chrome” icon (upper right of browser)
2. Select “history”
3. Tick “clear browsing data”
You can check more boxes if you wish, just don’t forget to select the “beginning of time” in the obliterate the following items from drop box. To erase all stored data.
How to remove browser history and cookies in Firefox in four (4) steps?
1. Click the “firefox” menu (upper left of the browser)
2. Go over “options” (Make sure that you are in “privacy” tab)
3. Pick the “clear your recent history”, you will be prompted with a “time range to clear” drop down box. Choose the best option for you.
4. Repeat “step no. three(3) but this time in “remove individual cookies”. Again pick out the best choice (remove or remove all)
How to clear away browser history in Internet explorer in three(3) moves?
1. Click “Safety”
2. Pick “delete browsing history”
3. Mark the appropriate boxes and strike “delete”
Sweeping browser history and cookies doesn’t guarantee 100% safety but it may help. It has also its own drawback. Nonetheless, this post may help you evaluate the right action to take.