EON Unionbank Online debit card is Unionbank’s online banking based debit card from where you can receive and send payments online. It is very convenient to use, with just a finger tips you can transact online at your most convenient time and place. Interested to have one? Please follow the guide below to get your first EON Unionbank Online debit card.
Latest Features of EON Unionbank Online debit card
When you apply for a savings bank account, most bank requires an initial deposit and a monthly maintaining balance. EON does not, except a yearly PHP 350.00. Now they have their new sets of EON Debit card that fits every individual needs.
• The EON Starter – has an annual fee of PHP 100.00, Cash in Limit PHP 5,000.00 and you cannot use it abroad.
• EON Lite – annual fee PHP 100.00, Cash in limit PHP 100,000.00 and you can withdraw from local ATM’s and abroad.
• They also have EON Plus – annual fee PHP 200.00, Cash in limit PHP 500, 000.00 and you can use withdraw from ATM’s abroad.
• EON Pro – annual fee PHP 350.00, Cash in limit PHP 1,000,000.00 and you can withdraw anywhere in the world.
• EON Cyber – it’s almost the same as the EON Pro except that it has no Cash in limit.
By the way, having an EON Debit card gives you peace of mind because it does not have any unnecessary fees and penalties.
How to get or apply EON Unionbank Online Debit card?
note: Please be informed that the EON online application is for EON Cyber only, as of this writing. If you want to avail the other types of EON Card, you can visit Lazada, 711 and ministop stores.
So, let’s get started? Please follow this Unionbank EON Sign-up online form/page: here.
• Fill out the form with your basic information, such as; name, address, gender, nationality and so on.
• Select from the drop down menu “are you currently employed?” If you are an employee, self-employed or housewife, just choose the appropriate option for you. What you select will determine the next step. If employed, you will need to fill out your employer’s address and other information.
• On the “Please enter the name to be printed on your card” box, input your name. Remember, it has only 19 characters, it’s up to you on how are going to fit your name.
• Next is select your preferred Unionbank branch in your area from where you are going to pick up your EON debit card when it’s ready.
• Take a selfie or upload a recent photo of yourself. You can use your smartphone.
• On the drop-down menu select the I.D. that you are going to bring on picking up your EON Debit card. Any government issued I.D’s will do (SSS, UMID, GSIS, Passport, PRC I.D, TIN and even school I.D). Take a photo of it, should be back to back and upload each on the designated uploader.
• The final step is to submit the online application, double check it for typographical error before submitting. Be sure also that all the information you provided is true and correct.
EON Debit card
That’s how easy it is to apply for Unionbank EON Debit card online. Now set back and wait for the text message or email informing you that your EON Debit card is ready for pick up at your selected Unionbank branch.